DBeaver is a free and open source (GPL) multi-platform universal database manager and SQL Client. It supports MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2, MSSQL, Sybase, Mimer, HSQLDB, Derby, and any database that has a JDBC driver.
It is a GUI program that allows to view/edit the structure of a database, execute SQL queries and scripts, browse and export table data, handle BLOB/CLOB values, modify database meta objects, and complete many other tasks.
Note: DBeaver is open source free software, you can download it on the official website.
- SSH Agent support was added (pageant and ssh-agent)
- Disconnect project/folder/all actions were reworked
- Problem with connection properties save was fixed
- Connection properties dialogs UI was improved (test connection, password save, pref page search)
- Task management UI was improved (task create/save actions in data transfer wizard)
- ER diagrams: dummy errors are now suppressed (now they present in log file only)
- Legacy Eclipse plugins installation support was added (with hold update site format)
- Dark theme support was significantly improved
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor