Cornerstone allows you to take control of Subversion with a client application that was specifically designed for Mac users. Cornerstone integrates all of the features you need to interact with your repository and does so in an elegant and easy-to-use fashion.
Whether you’re new to versioning or a Subversion expert, Cornerstone will help streamline your workflow and make version control more transparent.
- Combines the elegance of the Mac with the power of Subversion.
- Perfect companion to Xcode, BBEdit, TextMate, Coda, etc.
- Use Subversion without having to install it on 10.4 Tiger.
- All-in-one UI mode optimized for use on laptops and other small displays.
- Multiple-window UI mode optimized for use on desktop systems with large (or even multiple) displays.
- And much much more.
- 1.7-level Subversion updated to 1.7.22. See the Apache Subversion Change Log for details on the issues addressed in this version
- 1.8-level Subversion updated to 1.8.14. See the Apache Subversion Change Log for details on the issues addressed in this version
- Selecting "Add Certificate from Keychain…" in the "Certificates" preference pane displays an error if the keychain contains no certificates with private keys
- Unreadable character is displayed to right of file name in popup button in change view’s navigation bar (OS X 10.11 only)
- "Copy as Numbered List" and "Copy as Bulleted List" commands in transcript view do not copy text to the clipboard
- Deleting a file reported as missing after case-only rename causes unversioned file with new name to be deleted from the file system
- Bug in Subversion’s HTTP layer (lib_ra_serf) can cause Cornerstone to crash during authentication after an SSL server presented an invalid certificate
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor