Cornerstone allows you to take control of Subversion with a client application that was specifically designed for Mac users. Cornerstone integrates all of the features you need to interact with your repository and does so in an elegant and easy-to-use fashion.
Whether you’re new to versioning or a Subversion expert, Cornerstone will help streamline your workflow and make version control more transparent.
- Combines the elegance of the Mac with the power of Subversion.
- Perfect companion to Xcode, BBEdit, TextMate, Coda, etc.
- Use Subversion without having to install it on 10.4 Tiger.
- All-in-one UI mode optimized for use on laptops and other small displays.
- Multiple-window UI mode optimized for use on desktop systems with large (or even multiple) displays.
- And much much more.
- 1.8-level Subversion updated to 1.8.8. See the Apache Subversion Change Log for details on the issues addressed in this version.
- Cornerstone no longer displays an error when attempting to open a 1.8-format working copy.
- The correct repository type icon is now used in the recent item menus in the HTTP(S) and SVN pages of the add/edit repository window.
- Revision range "+" (i.e. -- HEAD) in the revision range field is not displayed correctly when tokenized.
- Cornerstone hangs if overwrite prompt is canceled when dragging a file from the repository browser to another application.
- Ruby regex string literals containing escaped forward slashes are not rendered correctly in the compare view.
Intel, OS X 10.6 or later