CorelDRAW – professional graphic design software for vector illustration, layout, and so much more.
Get started quickly and easily with a wealth of intuitive tools, built-in learning materials, sample files and project templates.Features:
- Vector Illustration: Use powerful vector illustration tools turn basic lines and shapes into complex works of art.
- Page Layout: Find all the tools you need to create layouts for brochures, newsletters, multi-page documents and more.
- Typography: Arrange type beautifully with a complete set of typography tools. Adjust font, size, leading and kerning, and add effects to text like block shadows and contours.
- Color & Transparency: Easily apply color to both fills and outlines. Change the transparency of an object, and fill objects with patterns, gradients, and mesh fills, and more.
- Styles: Manage styles and style sets to apply consistent formatting across multiple objects, produce iterative versions, and format whole documents quickly and consistently.
- Tracing: Save precious time while converting bitmap images into vectors. The built-in Corel® PowerTRACE™ engine turns the most demanding bitmap images into high-quality vector objects.
- Non-Destructive Editing: Edit bitmaps and vectors knowing you won’t harm original image or object. Enjoy many non-destructive features such as Block Shadow tool, Symmetry Drawing mode, Impact tool, and more.
- Web Graphics Tools: Develop captivating web content and graphics with a collection of web graphics tools and presets.
- Professional Print Output: With a powerful color management engine, you can control color consistency across different media and know your colors are accurate before you print.
- File Compatibility: Publish to a wide variety of file formats, including AI, PSD, PDF, JPG, PNG, SVG, DWG, DXF, EPS, TIFF and more.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.13.2 or later
Color and Fills:
- Various improvements in color pickers, color palettes, and color styles will help you apply and edit colors with confidence
- Pantone spot colors (inks) applied to text objects with outlines now show correctly on the Separations page of the Print dialog box
- The Objects inspector offers improved previews, easier object selection, as well as fully functional Select Object to Activate Layer and Show Master Layer Per Page options
- It's now faster to work with large selections in CorelDRAW
Stability:CorelDRAW no longer stops responding when you
- Drag a spot color to a color harmony
- Open certain CDR files that contain missing fonts
- Press Return to open a template file
- Use the Alien Skin Eye Candy Plugin with CorelDRAW
- Drag linked groups such as blends and contours out of a group and manipulate them
- Use the Segment Dimension tool on locked objects
- Apply a block shadow and switch from the Default to any other workspace
- Improvements include better scrolling in the Font list box, predictable deselecting of paragraph text, easier text editing, and retaining the Default Font when cancelling the Change Default Settings dialog box
- You can now type special characters when holding down Option
- You can access outline settings from the Properties inspector when editing text
- UI fixes make it easier to zoom and pan in the Adjust dialog boxes, detect the object origin, work with mesh fills, apply Pointillizer effects, use the rulers, and more
- The list of most recently used fonts is now retained from one session to the next
- The list of most recently used files is now properly retained between sessions
- When you press Command
- P and then you press Return, your document is printed as expected
- The mini preview in the Print dialog box displays correctly the document orientation that you choose
- New presets you save from the Create a New Document dialog box retain their settings
- It is now easy to select the color palette you want from the list of palettes in the fill color pickers
- The start and end nodes of fountain fills are displayed as expected
- In CorelDRAW, the tint of spot colors used in uniform fills can be specified by entering a percentage
- Lens effects render the expected color
- It is now faster to work with bitmaps or object groups that include bitmaps
- DXF/DWG files that contain extended characters in the path or file name can be opened and imported in CorelDRAW
- In CorelDRAW, you can now use the Transparency tool from the toolbox to add transparencies to objects that have non-destructive effects applied
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor