Cookie prevents third parties from hijacking your browsing experience. The sites you visit store “cookies” in your browser without your knowledge or consent. Some are helpful, but others are frustrating and invasive. Cookie can help.
More privacy, better browsing
- Enhanced for Security. Secure delete any unwanted data, and rest easy knowing that external threats can’t recover your private data.
- Avoid invasive marketing. Tired of targeted ads that mysteriously know what products you’ve been shopping for online? Eliminate them with Cookie.
- Freedom from Flash, and Silverlight. Cookie is adept at eliminating Flash and Silverlight cookies, especially large and persistent types of cookie.
- Impressive results with minimal effort. By consolidating all your cookie controls into an easy interface, Cookie makes maintaining your browsing privacy a cinch.
- fixed crashing on Snow Leopard
- fixed manual database removal from 4.0.1
- fixed crashes from v4.0
- performance improvements
- added contextual menu item to reveal database in Finder
- support for indexedDB's
- Firefox permissions.sqlite file is no longer removed
- fixed favouriting Chrome/Chromium databases
- fixed potential loss of Chrome/Chromium Flash favourites
- fixed potential loss of silverlight favourites
- fixed Advanced Cookie Definitions menu text
OS X 10.6.8 or later