Command Center (was Control Center) is a new utility app for macOS, inspired by Control Center. We’ve created a beautiful tool designed to let you control and monitor most aspects of your Mac. It is a panel that auto-hides on the side of the screen, and is activated by mouse (like the Dock). The panel is divided into two sections: Control and Monitor.
Control features include various toggles, controls, and shortcuts, allowing you to:
- Control the communication devices such as Bluetooth/Wi-Fi
- Enable a Night Mode that adjusts screen gamma after sunrise/sunset
- Enable Do Not Disturb (toggle system notifications)
- Hide or show desktop icons
- Adjust screen brightness (including on external displays)
- A Music widget that lets you control your music player (supporting iTunes and soon Spotify)
- A File Drop widget that enhances productivity by simplifying drag-and-drop of files
- Various system shortcuts, such as log-out, sleep, etc.
The Monitor features include advanced graphs and statistics for most system-related information, such as CPU, RAM, Network, Battery and Power usage.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.11 or later.
- Fixed crash issues upon launch
- Fixed crash issues when using the Night Mode Auto feature
- Fixed issues preventing the Network statistic widget from working
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor