CodeRunner, an advanced, highly flexible, and easy-to-use programming editor, supports a large number of languages, and delivers big IDE features while remaining lightweight and clutter-free.
CodeRunner can run code in 23 languages out-of-the-box, and can be easily extended to run code in any other language. Notable features include debugging with breakpoints in lots of languages, IDE-level code completion, and lots of other high-end features making it easier than ever to write and work with code.
- Improved speed of code completion in C, C++, and Objective-C.
- Improved handling of file types and bundled file icons for all major coding languages.
- Improved display of variables when debugging using lldb (in C languages and Swift), with support for hierarchical nested structures and better object descriptions.
- Improved support for Go and fixed an issue with Go code completion.
- Fixed an issue preventing Java code from running correctly on some systems.
- Fixed an issue when using Split View with the code completion window active.
- A number of general bugfixes and minor improvements.
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor