CloudMounter is a cloud manager for easy work with data stored on multiple cloud services.
CloudMounter makes working with multiple cloud storage services easy by letting you access and manage your data through your Mac’s Finder. CloudMounter works with all popular services such as OneDrive, Google Drive, OpenStack Swift, Amazon S3 and Dropbox. Not only that – the app also allows you to connect to remote FTP, SFTP, FTPS and WebDAV servers the way you would connect to any shared location in your local network.
You can also increase cloud security with data encryption. Encrypted files cannot be read without a decryption key, so even if someone gets ahold of your data, they won’t be able to get into its contents. With CloudMounter your login data is protected as well, credentials you enter are stored in Mac OS Keychain and sent directly to the servers and storage accounts.
- Support for Mega.nz
- Support for Dropbox Business
- Support for Google Team Drives (G Suite Business)
- Support for dark mode on macOS 10.14 and higher
- Support for new regions in Amazon S3: cn-north-1 Beijing, eu-north-1 Stockholm
- Support for OpenSSH keys for SFTP connections
- Setting to control the lifetime of files in the cache
- Setting to control the frequency of disc content updates
- Compatibility with some WebDAV servers
- Compatibility with different FTP servers
- CloudMounter is now notarized and Apple confirms that it does not contain any malware
- Speed of file renaming on BackBlaze
- Work with BackBlaze accounts with restricted access
- Exceptions when working with Dropbox
- Crashes when copying a large number of files
- Lots of other minor fixes and improvements
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor