CleanMyMac makes space for the things you love. Sporting a range of ingenious new features, CleanMyMac lets you safely and intelligently scan and clean your entire system, delete large, unused files, reduce the size of your iPhoto library, uninstall unneeded apps or fix the ones that started to work improperly, manage all your extensions from one place and do much more – all from one newly designed and beautifully simple interface.
- New groups of Chrome items are available for cleanup in the Privacy module. Now you can easily remove browsing history, downloads history, cookies, saved passwords, and other locally stored items that remain after Chrome browser use.
- CleanMyMac’s malware database was updated with more types of threats. We’ve also added new detection rules.
- CleanMyMac’s Terms of Service were updated to clarify the trial version limitations.
- Uninstaller finds stuff up to 5 times faster now.
- Clearer cleanup log details in the Privacy module in case of errors.
- Uninstallation of the Anaconda app.
- Cloud trash was not shown in the Trash Bins module.
- Firefox items were not displayed within Privacy.
- A number of crashes on opening Full Disk Access window.
- Crash when navigating in the Space Lens module
macOS 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor