CleanMyMac X makes space for the things you love. Sporting a range of ingenious new features, CleanMyMac lets you safely and intelligently scan and clean your entire system, delete large, unused files, reduce the size of your iPhoto library, uninstall unneeded apps or fix the ones that started to work improperly, manage all your extensions from one place and do much more – all from one newly designed and beautifully simple interface.
- Easy to use, user-friendly interface
- Drag and drop nature
- Slims universal binaries
- Removes useless language translations
- Most accurate application uninstallation
- Quick and Secure file eraser
- Manages widgets, plugins and preference panes
- Erases garbage left from previously removed applications and widgets
- Monitors your Trash helping you to uninstall trashed applications correctly
- Keeps an eye on your removable devices to clean them up from junk service files
- Chrome Downloads cleanup Now you can remove unneeded Chrome downloads within System Junk for extra space on your Mac.
- Deleted Mac Users cleanup Consider removing the data that remains on your Mac after deleting user accounts. Look for a new feature in the System Junk module.
- Quick Look preview was added within Space Lens.
- Malware and Safety Database update process was amended.
- A crash that could occur within Updater in case of unexpected Release Notes format of certain applications.
- Safari cookies could not be found in the Privacy module.
- Uninstallation of Adobe Acrobat Reader and Setapp applications got improved.
- Interaction with external drives and Full Disk Access blocks for VoiceOver users.
macOS 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor