Chief Architect Premier is professional home design software for the serious DIY home enthusiast. Enjoy the same type of tools that the professionals use for home design, remodeling, interior design, outdoor living, and cost estimation. Home Designer Pro offers advanced design and smart building tools to produce detailed construction drawings.
- Set Heights by Absolute or Relative Position - When editing objects, specify heights or offsets based on Absolute location in plan, or the object's relative position to other plan locations.
- Live Color Elevations and Perspective to Layout - Send any view to layout page; views will retain scale, can reflect Render Techniques, and can be automatically updated in real-time.
- Sun and Shadow Controls per Camera - Using the "Sun Rotates with the Camera" setting, you will always have a bright scene without being in shadow.
- Cross-Section Slider with Multiple Cutting Planes - Choose up to six cutting planes in the Cross-Section Slider view and adjust the cutting distance for each plane to create unique and detailed views.
- Paint One Wall - Quickly change the material on the surface of a single wall in a room.
- 3D Mouse Support - Use a 3Dconnexion Mouse as your input device to efficiently navigate camera views.
- 3D Navigation Overhaul - As you navigate in 3D, the camera follows your movement.
- Cabinet Face Item Locking - Lock editing on cabinet face items as you modify a cabinet to more easily control the manipulation of the cabinet front. Size of appliances inserted into cabinet fronts are given higher
- Top and Bottom Hinged Cabinet Doors - Design cabinets with awning and hopper style doors
- Specify Cabinet Top Height - Quickly adjust wall cabinet heights to the same level using the floor to top control in the Cabinet Specification Dialog.
- Cabinet Doors on Narrow Cabinets - Specify doors or drawers on cabinets narrower than 6".
- Objects Bump at Casings - Move cabinets, furniture, or other objects and bump to stop their movement when encountering door and window casings.
- Corner Windows - Bump windows together at wall corners and choose to include or remove the corner post at the sash joint to create a glass corner.
- Export Entire User Library - Easily backup and transfer User Library at the top level of the User Library Tree.
- Symbol Object Specification Editable from Library - In addition to adjusting the Symbol Properties for unlocked library objects, edit the specifications like Layer and Label and save with the object in the Library.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor