CameraBag is a desktop photo app with a whole new approach to photos. Redesigned from the ground up, CameraBag’s Analog Engine pairs a full suite of photographic tools with the high quality filters and vintage simulations the series is already known for. Its key innovation is a stunningly straightforward approach to layering, rearranging, and endlessly tweaking all of these effects in realtime. The 100+ fully-adjustable filters and 25+ professional controls CameraBag ships with are only the beginning, forming the palette from which users create their own styles.
- Choose from 100+ built-in styles and filters, or create and share your own.
- Full suite of 25+ manual photographic tools including advanced curve editors.
- Stunning new interface.
- State-of-the-art image processing via the all-new Analog Engine.
- Add any look you create to the toolset as a fully-adjustable filter.
- Quickly browse photos in a folder in your current filter with the arrow keys.
- 32-bits-per-component color depth.
- Non-destructive editing (active history).
- Easy layering of styles and adjustments.
- Quicklooks and hover previews for visual decision-making.
- The Remix slider, which smoothly transitions between endless variations.
- Large, precise controls.
- Laptop-friendly design.
- Batch saving.
- RAW format and metadata support.
- Zoom: removed restrictions to greatly expand zoom range. You can now zoom in far beyond a 1:1 pixel view to inspect pixels, plus zoom far out to get a different perspective on your image
- Lightleak: the oft-requested Lightleak adjustment from CameraBag 2 has been updated and is now available in CameraBag 3.x
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor