Calibre is a complete e-book library manager. Organize your collection, convert your books to multiple formats, and sync with all of your devices. Let Calibre be your multi-tasking digital librarian.
Manage, convert, sync, and more
- Library management. Calibre keeps things orderly by creating single entries for books that contains multiple formats. Add tags and comments for better searchability.
- Format conversion. Calibre’s robust conversion options support
- Windows 10: Add support for the dark mode
- If you turn on dark mode under the Windows Settings->Personalisation->Colors and restart calibre it will use dark colors. Can also be enabled by setting the CALIBRE_USE_DARK_PALETTE environment variable
- Polish books tool: Add a setting to add or remove soft hyphens from the book text
- Viewer: Re-enable the old reference mode from calibre 3.x
- PDF Output: Fix the option to break long words at the end of lines not working since calibre 4
- DOCX Input: Fix incorrect font sizes for footnote references in paragraphs that have text with multiple font sizes
- DOCX Input: Avoid nested tags for footnote references
- Viewer: Fix max text width/height settings not being applied correctly on window resize
- Viewer: Auto-expand entries in the Table of Contents when viewing the corresponding location in the book
- Viewer: When creating a new bookmark, if there is selected text use it as the default bookmark title
OS X 10.9.5 or later, 64-bit processor