BusyCal is an award-winning desktop calendar that combines personal productivity features for individuals with powerful calendar sharing capabilities for families and workgroups. Its unique features include a non-modal Info Panel for easier data entry; To Dos that display in the calendar and auto-forward until completed; repeating To Dos; customizable calendar views including a List view and scrolling Month and Week views; adjustable font styles and sizes, live weather feeds, moon phases, graphics, sticky notes and more. And when you first launch BusyCal, all of your iCal data is instantly imported. BusyCal automatically syncs with iCal, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and other apps and devices that sync with MobileMe or Sync Services. If you later decide to switch back to iCal, all of your calendar data will be current.
BusyCal allows families and workgroups to share calendars with MobileMe, Google Calendar, iCal Server, and other CalDAV Servers. You can even share calendars with other BusyCal users on a local area network without the need of a server. And BusyCal syncs with iCal, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and other apps and devices that sync with MobileMe or Sync Services.
- View and edit event details in a non-modal info panel.
- Create repeating To Dos that display in the calendar and carry-forward until completed.
- Scrolling Month and Week Views.
- Customizable list view lets you filter and sort events by date, calendar, and more.
- View live weather forecasts, sunrise/sunset times, and moon phases right in your calendar.
- Customizable event fonts, sizes, styles and colors.
- Add graphics to your calendar.
- Add virtual sticky notes to your calendar.
- Sync with the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch via MobileMe, Google Calendar, or iTunes.
- Sync with MobileMe Calendar and other computers/devices that sync with MobileMe.
- Sync with Google Calendar and other computers/devices that sync with Google Calendar.
- Sync with other BusyCal users on a local area network or over the internet.
- Share calendars with others, with password-protection and SSL encryption.
- iCal compatible
- Improved recovery handling of network failures for Google Calendar
- Duplicate alarms in an event are now ignored, and only one reminder is displayed
- Inbox notifications no longer synthesize when manually importing .ics meeting replies or cancellations
- Dismissal of snooze alarms now get acknowledged if BusyCal is running in the dock
- BusyContacts is no longer automatically launched for Birthday-sync if it's not already running
- Improved selection color for Dark appearance when accent color is blue
- Addresses an issue related to dragging tasks from OmniFocus where the title would get set as Untitled
- Ongoing stability improvements
- NEW: The "Group entries by Calendar" appearance option can now be combined with a new option: "before sorting by time"
- NEW: Advanced preference to enable the ability to show meeting invites for proxies (shared calendars with read & write) in the Inbox.
- Improved conflict resolution for changes made to events on an Exchange account
- Performance improvements
- Fixes an issue where ctrl-clicking a Todo would incorrectly enter it into edit mode
- Fixes a crash when adding locations via Quick Entry
- Fixes a Catalina issue where emailing meetings as .ics attachments wouldn't work
- Ongoing stability improvements
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor