Brave Browser automatically blocks ads and trackers, making it faster and safer than your current browser. Soon, micropayments and better ads will give users and publishers a better deal. Up to a whopping 60% of page-load time is caused by the underlying ad technology that loads into various places each time you hit a page on your favorite news site. And 20% of this is time spent on loading things that are trying to learn more about you.
- Browse Faster – Brave blocks trackers and intrusive ads that can slow you down on the web.
- Browse Safer – Brave keeps you and your information safer, effectively shielding you from 3rd party tracking and malvertisement.
- Browse Better – With Brave, you can choose whether to see ads that respect your privacy or pay sites directly. Either way, you can feel good about helping fund content creators.
- Brave blocks harmful advertising – There’s a new ad game in town. It’s called “Malvertising”. The latest display ad technology can install malware on your laptop without your knowledge. But not with Brave watching your back.
- Brave redirects sites to HTTPS – We’ve integrated HTTPS Everywhere into every Brave browser to make sure you are always moving your bits across the safest possible pipe.
- Brave blocks tracking pixels and tracking cookies – Do you ever get that feeling that someone is watching you when you see an ad for something you bought a few days ago? We make sure you aren’t being tracked while you shop online and browse your favorite sites.
Note: We recommend that you give up using some Google services to protect your privacy. For example, use Brave Browser.
- Upgraded Chromium to 79.0.3945.117.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor