SVG is the standard format for storing vector graphics such as icons, banners, charts and illustrations.
Boxy SVG project goal is to create the best SVG editor for non-technical users as well as for professional designers and developers.
• Clean and intuitive UI heavily inspired by Inkscape, Sketch and Adobe Illustrator
• Extensive support for on-canvas editing of object geometry, transform, paint and other properties
• Save to SVG and SVGZ formats, export to PNG, JPG, WebP, PDF and HTML5
• Open Clip Art Library integration with thousands of free stock vector arts
• Google Fonts integration with hundreds of free fonts
• Configurable keyboard shortcuts for over 100 commands
• Manual guides, smart guides and grid
• Path operations (unite, intersect, subtract, exclude, close, reverse, etc.)
• Arrangement operations (align to, rotate, flip, order, group, etc.)
FOR WEB DEVELOPERS
• Chromium-based rendering engine
• SVG and CSS code inspector similar to Chrome Dev Tools
• Clean SVG output that preserves IDs, classes, titles and other metadata
• SVG sprites editing support
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.9.0 or later, 64-bit processor