- Keep your existing calendar. Blotter will tie directly into your Mac OS X iCal calendar instead of recreating it.
- Get setup in no time and no work.
- Keep things snappy. Blotter uses very little memory and processing power.
- Optionally view the next 7 days instead of a regular week.
- Turn on the Narrow option to save space with only a to do list and upcoming events.
Also works with Google Calendar. See our FAQ for more information.
Note that Blotter does not support calendar editing.
- Resolved an issue where subscribed calendars would not display.
- Improved Mac OS X Snow Leopard compatibility.