Blocs for Mac is a fast, easy-to-use, powerful visual web-design tool that lets you create beautiful, modern websites without the need to write code. Cleverly designed to accommodate complete beginners or those familiar with web design. You will love building with Blocs.
- Designed For Simplicity – Building with Blocs is simple and fun. A clean, intuitive interface makes creating sites unbelievably quick. Simply click, select, edit and enjoy stacking blocks to build your website. Its ease of use will make you feel right at home.
- Powerful Styling features – Behind the simplified interface of Blocs lie some of its more advanced editing features. When you are ready to get more creative with your designs, Blocs will grow with you. You set the pace.
- Create CMS-Driven Websites – Blocs has integrated support for a range of premium (paid) and open source (free) third-party content management systems. It’s now possible to easily create powerful, dynamic websites, that can be updated and contributed to, right from your web browser.
- Time-Saving features – Paint mode, global swatches, auto text colouring and one click animations are just a few of the playful, time saving features in Blocs. You’ll be amazed how quickly you can create a website.
- No subscription, unlimited web sites
- Fixed issue that prevented undo working when settings modal and download interaction values.
- Fixed various issues that prevented unsaved changes being recognised.
- Fixed issue that allowed pages to have empty names if escape key hit when name field is empty.
- Fixed undo state when toggling div empty area.
- Fixed undo state issue with carousel autoplay checkbox.
- Fixed undo issue when clearing Bloc backgrounds.
- Fixed undo issue with list data source when being set to none.
- Fixed issue that caused multi res image selection not to create undo state.
- Fixed undo issue when setting an audio players file.
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor