Aurora HDR, perfect for photographers of all skill levels, provides a comprehensive set of state-of-the-art tools for HDR photography. It’s one of the most complete and powerful HDR apps in the world. A joint project between Macphun and Trey Ratcliff, one of the world’s pre-eminent HDR photographers with over 14 million fans online, Aurora HDR can help photographers of all skill levels create amazing images.
- Revolutionary HDR algorithms make possible the entire spectrum of HDR looks, from natural to highly stylized.
- Total HDR editing experience with the most complete set of tools available.
- Powerful one-click presets, including Signature Pro presets by Trey Ratcliff, yield fantastic results instantly.
- Layers, masking, and brushes provide the ultimate in selective editing.
- Unique Radiance controls and custom texture-blending for creative versatility.
- Detail enhancement to increase drama in images.
- Extensive color and toning controls for vibrant color combinations.
- Approachable user interface makes for a comfortable, understandable experience.
- Built-in sharing supports popular photo communities and social networks.
- Support for RAW, JPG, TIFF, and other popular formats for the greatest flexibility.
- Workflow tailored to any style, with support for use as a standalone app or as a plug-in for popular host applications.
- Another fix for Macs with GeForce graphic card on macOS Sierra.
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor