Artboard is a simple and direct vector drawing application that includes everything you need to create your own graphics and illustrations.
Artboard delivers with hundreds of awesome styles and fully editable clip art, including speech bubbles, shiny buttons, maps and flags, people factory, and home planning. Artboard stands apart with powerful stacked styles that go way beyond simple fill and stroke, providing a wide range of spectacular effects.
Design logos, posters, floor plans, technical drawings, fun fashions, Web graphics, and more.
Simple. Powerful. Fun.
Key features of Artboard:
- Over 20 simple and direct tools for drawing rectangles, stars, circles, lines, curves, text and navigating
- Pre-designed templates to create fliers, invitations, signs, and business cards
- Beautifully rendered text available with outline, shadow, mask, and text on path
- Perfectly crisp anti-aliased graphics
- Layers-based drawing
- Smooth Bezier curves
- Page and poster-tiled printing
- Automatic graph paper
- Pen tablet support
- Export for Web and print the most popular graphics formats PNG, JPG, PDF, and TIFF supporting resolutions from 72 to 600-dpi
- Quick access to iPhoto, Pictures folder, and Smart folders via Image Browser
- Drag-and-drop between popular productivity apps
- Many more features
Make your reports and presentations shine with Artboard.
- Some further tweaks to appearance for OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- New set of flatter-styled icons.
- EPS images that are used as sources for image shapes or style elements are now preserved as EPS rather than rasterized to TIFF when saved (i.e. as PDF has always been treated).
- The default shape for the regular polygon and stamp tools is now a 5-pointed star as intended and not a 10-sided polygon.
- SVG import now imports images directly embedded in the SVG stream.
- OS X 10.10 Yosemite changed the way that the pinch-to-zoom trackpad gesture was processed. This resulted in extremely poor performance for many apps, including Artboard. OS X 10.10.2 addressed this issue so if you are using 10.10 we strongly recommend updating to this latest update.
- A problem where an image shape with no image would cause the file containing it to become unopenable was fixed. This was a difficult situation to get into, but if you do manage it, it's now benign.
- A problem where shadows could be rendered incorrectly when exporting to a raster format such as PNG was fixed.
- A problem where files having the extension .artb could not be opened when they were really another format was fixed. These files could be created by an earlier version of Artboard due to a bug that was subsequently fixed, but nothing was done to allow the incorrectly typed files to be opened. Now they will be opened correctly and when re-saved (either manually or automatically) will have the correct format restored.
OS X 10.6.6 or later