Apple Pages is a powerful word processor that gives you everything you need to create documents that look beautiful. And read beautifully. It lets you work seamlessly between Mac and iOS devices, and even work effortlessly with people who use Microsoft Word.
Collaborate with others at the same time
- With real-time collaboration, your whole team can work together on a document at the same time
- Collaboration is built right in to Pages on the Mac, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. PC users can collaborate too
- Share your document publicly or with specific people
- You can easily see who’s currently in the document with you
- View other people’s cursors to follow their edits
- Available on documents stored in iCloud or in Box
Get started quickly
- Choose from over 70 Apple-designed templates to instantly create beautiful reports, digital books, resumes, cards, posters and more
- Get quick access to shapes, media, tables, charts, and sharing options
- Import and edit Microsoft Word and text files
Create beautiful documents
- Format your document with gorgeous styles, fonts, and textures
- Enhance your document with a library of over 700 editable shapes
- Easily add images, video, and audio
- Add an image gallery to view a collection of photos on the same page
- Create interactive EPUB books that can be shared with others or published to Apple Books for download or purchase
- Use the table of contents view to easily navigate your document or book
- Add comments and join threaded conversations
- Turn on change tracking to mark up a document as you edit it
- Add bookmarks to easily link from one part of your document to another
- View pages side by side as you work
- Turn on facing pages to format your document as two-page spreads
- Create master pages to keep the design consistent across your page layout document
- Add linked text boxes so text easily flows from one place to another
- Create footnotes and endnotes and view word counts
- Use powerful graphics tools including Instant Alpha and masking
- Add elegant mathematical equations using LaTeX or MathML notation
- Seamless integration with MathType* and EndNote* for inserting equations and citations
- Turn on iCloud so your documents are automatically available on your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and iCloud.com
- Access and edit your documents from a Mac or PC browser at www.icloud.com with Pages for iCloud
- Pages automatically saves your documents as you make changes
Share a copy of your work
- Use AirDrop to send your document to anyone nearby
- Quickly and easily share a link to your work via Mail, Messages, Twitter, or Facebook
- Export your document in EPUB, Microsoft Word, and PDF format
- Print wirelessly with AirPrint, including page range selection, number of copies, and two-sided printing
- Style your text by filling it with gradients or images, or by applying new outline styles.
- Create links from text to other pages in a page layout document.
- Copy and paste pages or sections between documents.
- Place images, shapes, and equations inline in text boxes so they move with text.
- Using face detection, subjects in photos are intelligently positioned in placeholders and objects.
- Reapply a master page so text and media placeholders return to their default style and position.
- Create books using new templates for novels (available in English only).
macOS 10.14 or later