App Cleaner & Uninstaller (was App Cleaner) can remove applications and their service files on OS X*. Make sure they aren’t eating up precious space on your drive with this helpful app that does the legwork for you.
- Scan the system and preview installed applications
- Remove all types of service files
- Remove remains of previously uninstalled apps
- Reset application to a first-launch state
- Easy-to-use shortcuts
- Any file or app quick preview
- Specific app-associated file formats preview
- In-app help assistance
- Show unused applications
- Skip list option
* Some applications can not be removed because they require administrator privileges. In this case, switch to the Finder and delete the application file in usual way.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor