Alternote is a gorgeous OS X note-taking app that integrates with Evernote. Designed to be the most convenient and natural way to make notes, collect information, write down your ideas, feelings and memories.
Alternote is totally secure. There are no Alternote servers in the chain, just you, your Mac and Evernote backend.
Interface slightly dims as you start typing. Now just focus on writing.
Night mode & font settings
Change sidebar background, color scheme and font settings as you like.
Search through note title and contents as-you-type. Start searching just as you launch Alternote, no more focusing search field.
Backed by Evernote
Alternote is an alternative Evernote client for Mac. You can use Evernote mobile apps and clippers. All your data will be in sync.
Retina-ready & smooth
You will make use of every pixel of Alternote. It’s retina-ready and has smooth, optimized scrolling. No matter how long your note is.
WYSIWYG, when you need it
Text styling controls don’t bother you and appear when you select something.
Hide sidebar and show notes in one line.
- Dramatically reduced resources consumption during initial sync, which could have led to failure when getting through login window for some users.
- Fixed issue with copy, cut, paste menu items being disabled.
- Fixed issue with formatting popup floated when typing in Chinese, Japanese, Korean.
- A whole bunch of sync fixes.
- Increased maximum font size and maximum siderbar and note list width.
- Performance & UI improvements.
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor