Alfred is an award-winning productivity application for OS X. Alfred saves you time when you search for files online or on your Mac. Be more productive with hotkeys, keywords, and file actions at your fingertips.
Loads of app-launching, file-searching goodness – free for you to download and use with no strings attached. Alfred is the ultimate productivity tool for your Mac. Get it and see for yourself.
Get the Powerpack. Discover the Powerpack, a set of incredibly powerful features, built on top of the robust core of Alfred and integrated with OS X.
- macOS Catalina improvements
- Add potential workarounds to Catalina screen coordinates bug making Alfred's window appear temporarily outside of the visible viewport when connecting a second display
- Correctly locate Desktop backgrounds to display in Alfred's theme editor on Catalina
- Update Workflow templates sub-menu from iTunes to Music.app on Catalina
- Update build environment to Xcode 11
- Add in Workflow list filter option to only show disabled Workflows
- Fix event threading issues in Snippet Manager which can cause unwanted Alfred behaviour with Snippet Expansion enabled when using fn+arrow keys
- Fix edit Snippet and Snippet Collection edit sheets to correctly show if Alfred's preferences window doesn't have focus when selecting the context menu item
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor