Alfred is an award-winning productivity application for OS X. Alfred saves you time when you search for files online or on your Mac. Be more productive with hotkeys, keywords, and file actions at your fingertips.
Loads of app-launching, file-searching goodness – free for you to download and use with no strings attached. Alfred is the ultimate productivity tool for your Mac. Get it and see for yourself.
Get the Powerpack. Discover the Powerpack, a set of incredibly powerful features, built on top of the robust core of Alfred and integrated with OS X.
- iTunes Mini Player
- Update Music API Parser in Catalina to include remote music
- Momentarily hide Mini Player in transition between indexing and player views for first reindex in a session, allowing macOS permission dialog to show if necessary
- Update Rotten Tomatoes web search to use %20 instead of + for spaces
- When saving a clipboard entry as a snippet from Alfred's clipboard viewer with ⌘S, select "Auto expansion allowed" by default
- Internal Search
- Wider, more flexible word based matching for internal searches
- If searching for a disabled workflow, and disabled workflows have been hidden in Alfred's workflow preferences, show the hidden workflows so workflow can be selected
- If searching for a hidden remote page, and hidden remote pages have been hidden in Alfred's remote preferences, show the hidden pages so the page can be selected
- Show "disabled" or "hidden" in subtext of relevant internal searches
- Add ?diagnostics as shortcut to Diagnostics... button in Help preferences
- Fix "Try Searching the Preferences" text in help tab for earlier versions of macOS
- Tweaks to the "Rebuild macOS Metadata" in Alfred's Advanced preferences
- Update help text to inform about .Spotlight-V100 folder, and Terminal needing Full Disk Access
- Fix .Spotlight-V100 folder location in macOS Catalina
- Work around Catalina bug in popup menu for custom workflow object colour selection
- Update "Waiting for results..." text to "Waiting for results from macOS..." for the rare occasion when Alfred is waiting on file search results
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor