Alfred is an award-winning productivity application for OS X. Alfred saves you time when you search for files online or on your Mac. Be more productive with hotkeys, keywords, and file actions at your fingertips.
Loads of app-launching, file-searching goodness – free for you to download and use with no strings attached. Alfred is the ultimate productivity tool for your Mac. Get it and see for yourself.
Get the Powerpack. Discover the Powerpack, a set of incredibly powerful features, built on top of the robust core of Alfred and integrated with OS X.
General Fixes and Improvements
- Enable 1Password multi-URL per bookmark integration (after a tweak in 1Password itself)
- Add default snippet order (name) to the snippet viewer when filtering. Exact snippet keyword matches, followed by keyword prefix matches are still sorted to the top
- Ensure that Alfred's snippet expansion works as expected with the macOS Accessibility Virtual Keyboard
- Fix "Launch Apps / Files" workflow object to correctly toggle visibility for symlinked apps
- Tweaks to preferences xibs to remove deprecated parameters
- Add new option to ignore Universal Clipboard data within Alfred's Clipboard History, preventing "Pasting from x" macOS dialog (Requires macOS 10.13 High Sierra and above)
- Show generic clipboard icon for Universal Clipboard data instead of currently focused local app in Alfred's Clipboard History (Requires macOS 10.13 High Sierra and above)
- Show colour preview in Clipboard History view for hex without leading hash
- Update Alfred's force keyboard language advanced setting to work more reliably
Improvements for macOS Mojave
- Force clear background colour to Alfred root window to improve rendering behaviour in macOS Mojave
- Fix issue in macOS Mojave where Alfred main window isn't correctly released, causing unexpected behaviour
- Work around macOS Mojave indexing issue where Applications have incorrect metadata file type information causing missing icon and duplicate results
- Fix Workflow List Filter config in Mojave to correctly live-update table when entering a list item's details
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor