Adobe Photoshop 2020, the industry standard for digital image processing and editing, delivers a comprehensive package of professional retouching tools, and is packed with powerful editing features designed to inspire.
If you can think it, you can make it with Photoshop, the world’s best imaging and graphic design software. Create and enhance photographs, illustrations, and 3D artwork. Design websites and mobile apps. Edit videos, simulate real-life paintings, and more. It’s everything you need to make any idea real.
Designed for anyone to design anything.
From posters to packaging, basic banners to beautiful websites, unforgettable logos to eye-catching icons, Photoshop keeps the creative world moving. With intuitive tools and easy-to-use templates, even beginners can make something amazing.
Not just photo taking. Breathtaking.
Whether you’re looking for everyday edits or total transformations, our graphic design software offers a complete set of professional photography tools to turn your snapshots into works of art. Adjust, crop, remove objects, retouch, and repair old photos. Play with color, effects, and more to turn the ordinary into something extraordinary.
Power to the paintbrush.
Draw and paint whatever you dream up with tools designed especially for illustrators. Paint in perfectly symmetrical patterns. Get polished looks with stroke smoothing. And create with pencils, pens, markers, and brushes that feel real — including more than 1,000 from celebrated illustrator Kyle T. Webster.
- Lag with many slices visible
- Issue that prevented using Save for Web if a background save was in progress (Note: Save for Web is still disabled if a GIF background save is in progress)
- Crash with overlays
- Program Error when running Open commands run via Insert Menu Item
- Compositing drop shadow/layer effects
- Blend If not recording correctly in actions
- Redraw Vanishing Point
- Zooming doesn't zoom to the correct area if canvas is rotated
- Crash when opening password protected protected PDF
- User permissions are altered/changed unexpectedly after saving a file
- Program Error when editing adjustment layer in an action
- Measure Tool protractor feature
- Import from iPhone or iPad does not work correctly
- Tags field was unexpectedly pre-populated (macOS)
- Crop tool overlays don't rotate correctly
- Advanced Blending options aren't rendering correctly
- Strokes/layer effects aren't rendering correctly
- Tightened hit area for Zoom to Layer Contents so groups aren't also expanded
- A folder named "Photoshop" is created when saving file to a network drive
- Temp files fill the scratch disk when working with large documents
- Clicking on a Smart Object with a tool no longer offered to rasterize
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor