Adobe InDesign CC 2017 is part of Creative Cloud. That means you have access to all the latest updates and future releases the moment they’re available. Sharpen your skills and master new tools with a rich and growing library of training videos. And Creative Cloud is integrated with Behance, so you can share your projects and get immediate feedback from creatives around the world.
- New footnote capabilities - Now footnotes can span multiple text columns in a specific frame or across entire documents.
- OpenType enhancements - Just click to see OpenType font properties of any selected text or text box, and then quickly apply properties to characters, words, or a whole story.
- Arrowhead scale control - Scale start and end arrowheads independently of line stroke weight, and switch them with a single click.
- Easier Adobe Stock search - Quickly find Adobe Stock assets by typing directly into the InDesign search field. Drag and drop search results from your Library panel right into your canvas and start using them right away. Plus, you can right-click on a stock image to do a visual search for similar images.
- New Creative Cloud Libraries capabilities - Send Link has been updated so you can share read-only access to a public library. When you follow a library, it appears in your Library panel and updates automatically.
- Creative Cloud Assets improvements - Archive and restore all your assets stored in Creative Cloud, including the ones in your Creative Cloud Libraries, assets created with CC desktop products, and mobile projects.
- Introducing Typekit Marketplace - Now you can buy fonts from some of the industry's biggest names and use them in your InDesign projects. Typekit uses its font sync and web technologies to deliver your Marketplace fonts anywhere you need them.
- Animate CC integration - Access Animate CC animations directly from your Creative Cloud Libraries, then incorporate them into EPUBs as well as documents you publish to Publish Online formats.
- And so much more - Also includes: Better hyperlink performance, bug fixes, and more.
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor