The new, more connected After Effects CC 2020 can make the impossible possible. Get powerful new features like a Live 3D Pipeline that brings CINEMA 4D scenes in as layers – without intermediate rendering. Share work directly from within the application and get access to new features the moment they’re released. Your entire creative world, together in one place.
After Effects CC is part of Creative Cloud. That means you have access to all the latest updates and future releases the moment they’re available. Sharpen your skills and master new tools with a rich library of training videos. And Creative Cloud is integrated with Behance, so you can share your projects and get immediate feedback from creatives around the world.
- An issue where After Effects does not startup when a folder that After Effects needs to read is readable only by the root user on Mac. This bug was impacting the use of software such as Faronics Deep Freeze.
- An issue that causes an importer error when importing H.264 Mac OS Mojave screen recording clip.
- An issue for Windows that causes CIDFont, CMap and Font subfolders to appear in the same folder as the After Effects Project when double-clicking an .aep project file to launch the app and open a project.
- An issue with modified data files (JSON, CSV, TSV) not being used when compositions are exported via Adobe Media Encoder.
- An issue specific to XDCAM HD 422 file that causes artifacts when exporting as MPEG2 CBR50.
- An issue specific to H.264 120 fps files that show red frame at the end of the file.
- An issue where a time stretched composition could cause After Effects to show an error, overflow converting ratio denominators (17::19) when queueing the comp to Adobe Media Encoder.
- Resolve out of bounds read security issue. See security update bulletin ID ASPB20-21.
- Performance for importing H.264 files created by Open Broadcaster Software (OBS – Screen Recording).
- Support for accurate half-NTSC frame rate (14.985 fps).
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor