Adobe Acrobat DC with Adobe Document Cloud services is here. Completely reimagined PDF tools that let you create, edit, sign, and track PDFs from anywhere. It will change the way you work with design layouts, press-ready files, and all your important documents forever.
- Access powerful print production and digital publishing tools. Preview, preflight, correct, and prepare PDF files.
- Work anywhere. Create, export, and sign PDFs from your computer or the Acrobat DC mobile app.
- Take your files with you. Use Mobile Link to access recent files across desktop, web, and mobile.
- Edit anything. Instantly edit PDFs and scanned documents — as naturally as any other file.
- Make last-minute changes. Edit text and organize PDF pages on your iPad.
- Replace ink signatures. Send, track, manage, and store signed documents with a built-in e-signature service.
- Protect important documents. Prevent others from copying or editing sensitive information in PDFs.
- Eliminate overnight envelopes. Send, track, and confirm delivery of documents electronically.
- Unable to fill certain PDF forms created in Livecycle Designer
- Unable to select form fields using marquee select in Prepare Form tool
- Send file/email icon not visible in the top toolbar in IE and SDI mode
- Find window gets closed automatically at the end of search results
- Windows Taskbar doesn’t appear on hover when it is set to Auto Hide mode and Reader is launched in maximized mode
- Issues with the rendering of the PDF content area in few scenarios
- Comment Text properties is not appearing when clicking ‘Aa’ tool
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor