1Password is a password manager that uniquely brings you both security and convenience. It is the only program that provides anti-phishing protection and goes beyond password management by adding Web form filling and automatic strong password generation. Your confidential information, including passwords, identities, and credit cards, is kept secure using strong encryption.
1Password fully supports major Web browsers, including Safari, Firefox, Chrome, and Opera. All browser extensions share the same encrypted data which means you never need to manually copy your passwords between browsers or from the password manager to a browser ever again!
1Password has received numerous awards, including 5 mice from Macworld magazine, MacLife Editors pick, and was the Pick of Week on MacBreak Weekly by both Leo Laporte and Merlin Mann.
1Password is also available for and syncs with Windows, iOS, and Android.
- The Strong Password Generator now appears in the Touch Bar on the new MacBook Pro
- When editing items there is now a Done button on the Touch Bar to save changes
- The text on the Touch ID prompt has been clarified
- We've added support for Yandex Browser's new code signature
- 1Password no longer quits itself after restoring from backup
- SplashID data can now be imported without having to convert the .vid file to UTF-8
- Translations from our incredible Crowdin translators
- Fixed some logic that prevented signing into iCloud due to old legacy iCloud data
- Fixed an issue where the Quick Look button would hide too easily
- Fixed instances where the Item Sharing menu would be incorrectly disabled
- Resolved an issue that prevented the Share button in the item details from working
- Attempting to use the Account Migrator on OS X 10.10 would result in a crash
- Restored the ability to search standard locations for existing 1Password data during setup
- Fixed an issue with the progress indicator in the Account Authentication window
- Dropping a file onto an item view to upload a related item no longer crashes on older macOS versions
- A crash that could occur during Linked Item search has been eliminated
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor