1Password is a password manager that uniquely brings you both security and convenience. It is the only program that provides anti-phishing protection and goes beyond password management by adding Web form filling and automatic strong password generation. Your confidential information, including passwords, identities, and credit cards, is kept secure using strong encryption.
1Password fully supports major Web browsers, including Safari, Firefox, Chrome, and Opera. All browser extensions share the same encrypted data which means you never need to manually copy your passwords between browsers or from the password manager to a browser ever again!
1Password has received numerous awards, including 5 mice from Macworld magazine, MacLife Editors pick, and was the Pick of Week on MacBreak Weekly by both Leo Laporte and Merlin Mann.
1Password is also available for and syncs with Windows, iOS, and Android.
- Added the “Reset iCloud Data” to the Help > Troubleshooting menu in our AgileBits Store version of 1Password.
- Added better logging of iCloud Sync in our AgileBits Store version of 1Password, for easier issue diagnosis.
- Fixed an issue where it was no longer possible to drag .app files to 1Password to create Software Licenses.
- Fixed an issue where needless empty backup files were created while running in 1Password for Teams-only mode.
- Fixed an issue displaying a Document would fail in QuickLook after locking and unlocking the app.
- Fixed an issue where you couldn’t close a item view in mini with the left arrow keyboard shortcut.
- Fixed an issue where save pending changes would prevent auto lock timeout.
- Fixed an issue where changes after the first pending save would be lost when creating a new item.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when unlocking while an anchored mini window contained a 1Password for Teams item.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when changing the sort type in the main app.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when quitting 1Password mini.
- Fixed a crash that could happen while bringing up the main window, especially while unlocking in mini while the main window was closed.
- A new import workflow to make importing of data from LastPass easier.
- Added the ability to restore from iCloud when you run the AgileBits Store version of 1Password for the first time.
- When you create a new Login, 1Password will attempt to create an appropriate title based on the page's title and domain.
- When you move items from personal vaults to 1Password for Teams or Families vaults, your custom icons will move with them.
- Before 1Password decrypts Documents, you must now give the go-ahead.
- If you move one of your Favorites into a Personal vault in your 1Password account, it’ll stay marked as a favorite.
- If a username field is disabled or read-only, 1Password will no longer try to fill it.
- All of that studying has paid off! 1Password fills Credit Card and Identity items even more accurately.
- A more educated brain makes filling login forms more accurate.
- If you move several Documents into your 1Password account at the same time, 1Password will let you know which are uploading and which are in the queue.
- The Browsers preference pane is easier to understand.
- By default, the Bank Account, Email, and Wifi Routers categories are now sorted below Documents.
- The 1Password mini All Vaults icon is now the 1Password icon.
- Improved the Change Password text on the Teams preference pane.
- Search is now faster in 1Password mini.
- Updated our translations with the latest from our incredible translators on Crowdin.
- Fixed an issue where 1Password mini could appear to hang when clicking the menu bar icon.
- Fixed an issue where having multiple active Chrome profiles or Incognito windows could cause incorrect behavior of 1Password mini when using keyboard shortcuts.
- Fixed an issue on the Save Login window that caused tags to appear automatically when they shouldn't.
- Fixed an issue that caused 1Password to not properly limit the list of Logins when filling on certain sites.
- Fixed an issue that caused category sorting in All Vaults to behave in unpredictable ways when Personal vaults were in use.
- Fixed an issue that caused errors to fail to display the error details when viewing Documents in 1Password for Teams and Families.
- Fixed an issue that would cause time-based, one-time passwords to disappear from view when clicking the "Show Web Form Details" or "Show Previously Used Passwords" buttons.
- Fixed an issue that caused 1Password mini to display "Use Google" instead of "Use Google Chrome" when 1Password mini wasn't set to always keep running.
- Conflicts in notes fields are now resolved correctly.
- Fixed an issue where new items could have updated times different from their created times when, in fact, the two should be the same.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the date value from being cleared when the 'x' button in the date picker was clicked while an item was being edited.
- Fixed an issue that broke the Save Login window’s formatting.
- Fixed an issue where unlocking from the Save Login window wouldn't set the active vault back to your chosen default.
- If you searched for an item in the mini using capitalization different from the item’s, 1Password mini wouldn’t display the username for the item. We took it back to school and taught it that a letter is a letter no matter how small (or big, or accented!).
- Fixed an issue that prevented URLs beyond the first 5 from being copied to the clipboard when requested.
- Fixed an issue where viewing a Document in 1Password mini would sometimes cause a crash.
- Fixed an issue where 1Password could sometimes fill the wrong profile when multiple Chrome profiles have the same login page loaded.
- Pressing Command-F when the search field is already in focus now correctly selects all of the text, instead of making your Mac beep.
- Fixed Login filling for starbucks.com and a variety of international domains using the same login form.
- Fixed Login filling on zalando.de to avoid filling hidden form.
- Fixed a vault picker crash that could occur if somehow a Team or Family account didn't have a name.
- Fixed the size of custom icons in the list view.
- Fixed a potential hang caused by entering the wrong Master Password in the auto-save window.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a Document to break if it was edited while completing upload.
- Fixed memory leaks in 1Password mini.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor