1Password is a password manager that uniquely brings you both security and convenience. It is the only program that provides anti-phishing protection and goes beyond password management by adding Web form filling and automatic strong password generation. Your confidential information, including passwords, identities, and credit cards, is kept secure using strong encryption.
1Password fully supports major Web browsers, including Safari, Firefox, Chrome, and Opera. All browser extensions share the same encrypted data which means you never need to manually copy your passwords between browsers or from the password manager to a browser ever again!
1Password has received numerous awards, including 5 mice from Macworld magazine, MacLife Editors pick, and was the Pick of Week on MacBreak Weekly by both Leo Laporte and Merlin Mann.
1Password is also available for and syncs with Windows, iOS, and Android.
- Added Full Screen support.
- Added ability to move items from one vault to another.
- 1Password can now export items to CSV and plain text.
- Added keyboard shortcuts for switching vaults.
- Added Command (⌘)-O shortcut to anchor 1Password mini's details view.
- Added Command (⌘)-E shortcut to enter edit mode in 1Password mini's details view.
- Added Command (⌘)-S shortcut to save changes in 1Password mini's details view.
- Added Command (⌘)-. shortcut to cancel changes and exit the edit mode in 1Password mini's details view.
- The Tab and Shift-Tab keys can now be used to navigate in 1Password mini's details view.
- Added the ability to search all fields in 1Password mini.
- Added support for syncing with removable USB drives.
- Improved domain matching to include the latest ICANN domains.
- Changing your Master Password will now sync to other devices.
- 1Password will search data in "/Dropbox/Apps/1Password/" folder when launching for the first time.
- 1Password mini's details view popover appears quicker.
- Improved browser code signature verification.
- Improved CSV parser used for import.
- The item list selection changes to the right-clicked item if it was not already selected.
- Improvements in the context menu of the item list and in the "Item" menu in the main menu.
- The Login's title will no longer change after switching vaults in the autosave window.
- 1Password now detects if the Dropbox app is located in a non-standard location.
- Improved browser filling performance.
- Improved the "About 1Password" window.
- Improved sync performance.
- Improved the user experience in Preferences > Sync.
- Updated translations.
- Improved 1Password Updater.
- Text fields manually created in 1Password 3 are now displayed in the web form details.
- Fixed problem where undo was not working in Secure Notes fields in 1Password mini.
- Fixed autolayout constraint violations when editing login fields.
- Made sure that it is not possible to launch 1Password Updater from Trash.
- Fixed rare problem where 1Password did not connect to 1Password mini after an update and a fresh download was required.
- Fixed problem where custom icons had a white background colour.
- Fixed printing of multi-line notes.
- Fixed problem where the "address" field title wasn't localizable for Identities.
- Fixed several issues related to item syncing when using multiple vaults.
- Fixed problem when 1Password failed to connect to 1Password mini on slower Macs.
- Fixed problem where rich icons for Logins were not being displayed in the details view.
- Fixed issue where 1Password mini menu could span the screen boundary when opened on a secondary screen positioned to the left of the primary screen.
- Fixed issue where 1Password mini menu would always open to the left of the parent menu when opened on a secondary screen positioned to the right of the primary screen.
- Fixed problem when switching vaults during sync setup merged the wrong data files.
- Fixed problem when "Edit Login in 1Password" from the autosave window didn't show the item to be edited.
- Colons ':' no longer used in generated passwords to work around a copy-paste issue in iOS 7. Reported by Andy Espin.
- Fixed crash when filling an item that could not be decrypted.
- Fixed Database Locked error that could occur after upgrading to a new version.
- Fixed rare problem where the autosave window displayed the incorrect Login title.
- Fixed problem when deleting URLs when there are duplicates in the list.
- Fixed problem when deleting item sections.
- Fixed copy in the web form details and previously used passwords fields.
- Fixed crash during conflict resolution for items with non-string field values.
- Fixed crash in 1Password mini's window.
- Fixed rare crash in 1Password mini before displaying the autosave window.
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.8.4 or later