1Password is a password manager that uniquely brings you both security and convenience. It is the only program that provides anti-phishing protection and goes beyond password management by adding Web form filling and automatic strong password generation. Your confidential information, including passwords, identities, and credit cards, is kept secure using strong encryption.
1Password fully supports major Web browsers, including Safari, Firefox, and Chrome. All browser extensions share the data stored in the keychain which means you never need to manually copy your passwords between browsers or from the password manager to a browser ever again!
1Password has received numerous awards, including 4.5 mice from Macworld magazine, MacLife Editors pick, and was the Pick of Week on MacBreak Weekly by both Leo Laporte and Merlin Mann.
1Password also has a companion iPhone/iPod touch application available in iTunes App Store.
This update includes several important improvements and fixes.
* Added option to add or update Software Licenses by dragging and dropping apps to 1Password dock icon.
* Improved syncing performance.
* It is now possible to import .1pif files by double-clicking on them in the Finder.
* If the database file is damaged and cannot be opened, 1Password mini will now prompt to restore the most latest backup.
* Updated translations.
* Fixed problem where Rich Icons would not download.
* Fixed problem where it was not possible move items to folders.
* Fixed problem where sync with invalid .agilekeychain might create emtpy items.
* Fixed problem where 1Password mini could crash on certain database files.
* Fixed problem that prevented import of new vaults by double-clicking an existing .agilekeychain in Finder.
* Fixed crash in 1Password mini that could happen after changing preferred language in System Preferences.
* Fixed the problem where in some cases the database could not be open immediately after the backup copy was made.
* 1Password Sync Preferences now show correct status information when locked.
* Fixed problem where phone number might not sync correctly to 1Password 3.
* Fixed problems in Chinese translation.
* Fixed crash in syncing.
OS X 10.8.4 or later, 64-bit processor